2015 - 2019 CDBG Information
Current Annual Action Plan
- FY 2016 Annual Action Plan (PDF)
- 2015-2019 Consolidated Plan (PDF)
- Consolidated Plan Comment Form (PDF)
- 2015-2019 New Citizen Participation Plan (PDF)
- 2015-2019 CDBG Consolidated Plan Council Presentation 6/18/15 (PDF)
- 2015-2019 Fair Housing Plan (PDF)
- Annual Action Plan, Citizen Participation Plan and Fair Housing Plan Public Hearing PY16- 6/16/16
- CDBG Public Comment Form
- Substantial Amendment to 2016 Annual Action Plan and CAPER Public Hearing (PDF)- 12/19/16
- 2015-16 CAPER (PDF)
Community Needs Assessment
In early 2015, the city of Temple, in collaboration with multiple local and regional partners, undertook a Community Needs Assessment for CDBG related issues. This Needs Assessment documents high and low priorities as expressed by residents. Great care and effort was taken to ensure community-wide distribution of surveys, giving as many residents as possible access to the needs assessment and a voice in the CDBG program.
The City used local radio, public access television, online websites, social media, the public library, City Hall, local newspaper, community organizations, churches, civic organizations and many community base public service agencies to advertise the Needs Assessment.
Information From the Assessment
The information from the Needs Assessment informs the drafting of the 2015-2019 Consolidated Plan (CP), and the 2015/16 Annual Action Plan (AP); and allows us to prioritize CDBG funded activities based on community input, staff capacity, collaborative support, and limited availability of funds. Every effort is taken to address the most reasonable high priority needs in a manner keeping with City of Temple goals. For more information, check out the Community Needs Assessment Presentation (PDF).